Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sleep Update

A couple of posts ago, I wrote about the horrible sleep issues we were having in our house. As usual, I posted a quick note to my twins group and got some support that I so desperately needed. It's been maybe a week, and sleep is so much better. It has gone way better than I expected. The first few nights were tough, but not that I expected it to be any different. Hubby and and I shave not shared the bed with any kids since I wrote my last sleep post. We have had to get up and put Michael back to bed, and sometimes he has spent the night sleeping on the floor as that is where he fell asleep. We even went through all this sleep training while one or both of us were sick, which is really impressive for me since I am the one that gave into Michael sleeping in our bed. The best news is that Michael didn't wake up once last night, or at least he didn't need our redirection. Today the goodnight light that I ordered came in. It will be interesting to see how it works, to see if it makes a difference. The only problem is I'm not sure how to plug the monitor in safely. Maybe wee don't really need it anymore. I'm sure I'll popst more on how it goes with the goodnight light.

Let's hope that the good sleeping continues. I know that I will be maintaining the same routine that we have in place since it seems to be working!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment