Monday, September 5, 2011

Summer Pictures!!!!!!

It's Labor Day, the unofficial end to summer.  Although I have thoroughly enjoyed spending time with my family this summer, I am ready to have fall here.  I am not a hot weather person and am really looking forward to fall.  I am also looking forward to having a schedule again.  We have really been kind of flying by the seat of our pants with our schedule.  The only real schedule we had was Michael going to school the month of July, but after that, we just did what ever we felt like.  As wonderful as it was to not really have to do anything at any specific time, I am really looking forward to being on a routine.  We really did much more, but these are just a few of our pictures from the summer.

Tomorrow, the twins start a drop off group at EI and then we have orientation for Michael in the afternoon.  Wednesday, Michael starts pre-school every day for 5 hours.  It sounds like a lot, but he handles it so well and I really think he has benefitted from this extra school time!  I am trying to set up play dates for the twins.  I am thinking that it will help them socialize and maybe even learn to talk more! 


Michael Kennebunk Beach

Eva Rose Kennebunk Beach


Thomas Kennebunk Beach

Swinging in big kid swings

Thomas in the fire truck at touch a truck

Eva Rose in the fire truck at touch a truck


Michael in the fire truck at touch a truck


Hurricane Irene (thankfully we missed a lot of damage.  These were boats in Swampscott Beach) 

Date night at Fenway Park

Hiking in Breakheart Reservation after Eva Rose fell and went to the ER for stitches

Eva Rose after stitches

Swinging after stitches

Our newest baby cousin, Hannah

It's been a busy summer!

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Poor Eva Rose! That looks painful! Glad she is fine! I too am ready for fall!! Bring it on! Super cute pics of the kids! Take care!

    ReplyDelete