Thursday, July 23, 2009

6 months old

The twins are 6 months old today. I can't believe that all this time has passed. I now have a 16 1/2 month old and 6 month old twins. Michael is walking around every where rarely wanting to sit still. The twins have both rolled over and now almost always sleep on their belly. Eva Rose has been doing this for at least 2 months and Thomas has just started. Having twins really makes you appreciate how different kids truely can develop at different rates and still do great. We have started some food and they still seem to prefer their bottles, but seem to enjoy a little bit of food at a time.

Today, we bought more safety equipment. Michael love the toilet and the trash. We were able to find locks that fit out toilet, trash can, and refridgerator along with tethers for shelving units and things likfe that. Michael loves putting his toys in the trash so hopefully this will prevent losing his toys. I'm sure that we will be needing these things for the twins sooner that I expect.

So far the twins have had rice cereal, peas, carrots, and sweet potatoes. Once they are eating strong, I plan to make my own food. I planned to do this with Michael, but being pregnant and working and then on bedrest made it too difficult. I always new that I wanted to be a mom, but I never thought I'd love it this much!

No comments:

Post a Comment