Friday, July 3, 2009

My first blog


I just started my first blog. I hope I can keep up with writing on it. Just like the name of my blog, my life is crazy. I am the mom to Michael almost 16 months (5 more days), and Eva Rose and Thomas my 5 1/2 month old twins. As crazy as my life is, I wouldn't have it any other way.
We just did a CIO (cry it out) for the first time with Michael and it only took maybe 30 minutes. He gets so tired and fights sleep so much. I hate listening to him cry, but he really needed to sleep. I am trying to get on a good schedule so that life will hopefully be a little easier. It's really hard though.


This crazy life, wouldn't change a thing,

Amy

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to see that you have a blog.. I have had one for awhile but tend to forget about it.. LOL.... The babies look beautiful!!!! I hope to get to see you guys in November when I get up there.

    ReplyDelete