Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday

We spent way too much money today. We bought a new stroller since Michael now likes to be out of the stroller so much. We started off the day driving down to Hingham to try out the Valco twin stroller with the toddler seat. It is amazing. Michael sits on top of the stroller in the middle in a seat that attaches to the sides of the stroller. This means that when he gets tired of sitting he can get out and the twins are in no danger of toppling over with the weight balance being off. He really seems to like sitting above every one. Almost as soon as he was in the seat, he started waving to everyone. The stroller maneuvers amazingly well for having the ability to cart 3 little ones around. I was even able to maneuver it with one hand while holding Michael. After that purchase we went to the apple store and bought a new imac. This computer is going to be so good for photos and videos of the twins. The 24 inch monitor is awesome and my husband has been wanting a Mac for so long now.

I think we have decided on a date to baptize the 3 kids. I think the plan is for Oct 4th. We still have to confirm with Fr John. Eva Rose's dress is finished I am so excited with how it came out. I now need to cut out and sew the short set for the boys. Hopefully this will come out as well as Eva Rose's.

I can't wait to go for a walk tomorrow with the new stroller, start using the Mac for photos, and start making the boys christening outfits.

I have also made the decision to start trying to lose weight. Luckily I have lost the baby weight, but there is still more to go. Wish me luck on losing weight and exercising!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the weight loss and exercising... You can do it....
    The stroller sounds awesome. I can't wait to see more pictures of those cute angels of yours...

    ReplyDelete