Thursday, July 12, 2012

Little Momma

A while ago, I decided to make myself a baby carrier and even though I haven't used it a ton, I love it and I love that I made it.
My daughter in the carrier I made for the kids!


Recently, my daughter started to ask for one for her dolls.  I looked to the internet to find a tutorial (I figured I didn't need a great one since this was just for a doll not a person.  I got a good idea of what I needed to do and I threw together this little piece.  It was fin to make and allowed me to use my sewing machine for a good reason.


Front of carrier

Back of carrier

I was able to use fabric I had but it is certainly a miss mosh of fabrics (not necessarily chosen with much thought other than the chance that I would not be using this fabric for anything else).  She loved it and wore it all morning!


Love getting the chance to sew and be creative!

Amy

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete