Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Makes My Monday


This year we spent Halloween at my sister's wedding.  We had a lot of fun and the kids' even got to dress up at the wedding.  Last year, unfortunately, I was just put on bed rest 2 days prior to Halloween.  I was unable to really enjoy Michael's first Halloween, so when this year came around, I really wanted to enjoy the 3 kids all dressed up.  Somehow, I was able to finish all the kids' costumes and I think they came out really cute!



Unfortunately by the time this picture was taken, Eva Rose had fallen asleep so we only have the boys





Unfortunately by the time this picture was taken, Eva Rose had fallen asleep so we only have the boys



The twins as scarecrow and Dorothy




Miss Dorothy by herself

2 comments:

  1. Amy they are soooo adorable. I can't believe you got them all finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The costumes are so cute! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete