Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Way Back When-esday Apple Picking

I'm once again joining in with http://twinfatuation.blogspot.com/ for Way Back When-esday.

With Fall here, we are once again planning apple picking trips.  This is one of our favorite picture from two years ago, when Michael was seven months old and I was four months pregnant with the twins.  I remember taking this picture and many more that weekend.  I remember how big I was and how I was laying on the ground trying to get some great pictures of Michael.  This was a couple of weeks before I went on bed rest with the twins and am so glad that we were able to enjoy some time doing the things we love with Michael while we only had him and before I was unable to do many things with him!

Michael enjoying his first apple 
Date: October 12, 2008
Michaels' age: 7 months

Amy

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet memory. He is such a sweetie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute!
    Chomp chomp chomp

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious is that grip on the apple and that wide-open mouth getting his big bite going!

    Thank you so much for linking up with Way Back When-esday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable photo! We're hoping to go apple picking next month. Have you ever been to Parlee Farms up in Tyngsboro? We love it there!

    ReplyDelete