Monday, May 10, 2010

Makes My Monday: Siblings

My youngest son climbed into the rocking chair in his room and got really cranky when he couldn't get down on his own.  I decided to put his twin sister next to him and take pictures then, I decided to have my older son join in.  All 3 kids hammed it up in front of the camera and stopped crying and started smiling!  I love that my kids are starting to play with each other and as much as I know they will fight and they already do, it is so nice to now that they are going to grow up close in age and hopefully close with how they get along!

All 3 kids


The twins


Love Thomas' face!

7 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I think it will be fun for them being so close in age when they are older. It will be annoying at some points, but then I am sure there will be some great times as well. I can imagine them all learning to drive at the same time. And your nest will empty out pretty quickly when they all go off to college!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great photos! What sweet little faces, and I love how they each have their own unique smile in that one of all three!

    After months of turning away from the camera, my two are finally starting to be more cooperative when I take it out. Hopefully I'll get some cute ones to post soon.

    I hope you had a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the nice comments everyone! I love taking pictures of the kids. Sometimes they cooperate and sometimes they don't. Thank god for digital cameras so you can take multiple pictures and get at least 1 or 2 that are good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How photogenic they all are! Simply precious! Happy Belated Mothers Day---thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww You have such adorable little kids. Yes, mine fight too but they also looove each other soo much.

    ReplyDelete