Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Eva Rose and Thomas

I can't believe that 2 years ago, I gave birth to two little babies who were only about 4 1/2 pounds each.  Look at you now!  Your still my tiny little toddlers, but you have grown so much!  We had a wonderful day celebrating with family and friends!  In just the past few months you have changed and grown so much.  I can't believe how much more you are talking!  I love to hear any words that you say.  I love when I am changing your diaper or just carrying you, you out of the blue start pointing to body parts and start naming them.  Just 4 months ago you had no idea what each body part was.  I love how cute you sound when you name animals and start making their sounds.  I love when you ask for more and you use word and sign.  You each have your own special personality and I love how different you are!







Happy birthday my twinnies (as my cousin said her grandmother used to call her twins)

Amy

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a great party! And they do look so grown up! :o)

    ReplyDelete