Wednesday, January 19, 2011

way Back When-esday: 2 years ago

My twins will be turning 2 on Sunday.  I can't believe I've been the mom of 3 kids for 2 years now.  It seems like just yesterday that I was praying that they would not be born too early.  The first few weeks of their life were tough with the RSV.  I was looking at pictures the other night and was so amazed at how much they have changed!  They were so young and so sick back then, but here we are 2 years later and they are healthy active 2 year olds.  Happy Birthday Babies!

Eva Rose Reid Fratto born 1/23/2009 at 11:44pm 4 pounds 7 ounces 17 3/4 inches

Thomas Orlando Fratto born 1/23/2009 at 11:45 pm 4 pounds 8.9 ounces 17 inches

Cuddling with each other the day after they were born

2 days old double swaddled and 2 hats on just to keep warm!

On Sunday, for a month and a half, I will have 3 two year olds!

Amy

3 comments:

  1. I give you credit. You have your hands full.
    Your children are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TWO! What wonderful images remembering the very beginnings. Happy Almost Birhtday to your duo!

    Thank you so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Thomas! Happy Birthday, Eva Rose! I hope you all have a wonderful celebration!

    ReplyDelete