Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Newest Crafting Projects

So the holidays are officially over and I didn't get a chance to make as many handmade things for the kids, or anyone else.  Hopefully things will settle down, and I  can get into a routine for me and the kids.  I am hoping that with a better routine, I will be able to get more done, including crafting for the kids.  I have so many things that I want to make, but there is just not enough time in the day.  I always knew that once I had kdis, I wanted to put my love of crafting to good use for them.  The next projects on the list are:  knit hats for all three as well as mittens, a doll and doll accessories like: quilt, clothes, maybe even a moses basket, a car caddy for each of the boys, since they are so into cars, especially Thomas.  There are also the multiple quilts that I want to make for the kids and others!  I better get that routine down so that I can set aside time to craft and get these projects done.  Thankfully, I set aside Monday nights to get together with a friend and create.  Oh, there is also the multiple scrapbooks that I need to work on.  Good god, I have way to many projects that I want to make!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment