Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pregnancy Pictures

Yesterday was mine and my husband's 3rd anniversary and I made him a scrapbook from the time we got engaged til now.  I decided to put in pictures of the major times and events that have taken place since we got engaged and write what those times meant to me.  I decided that I would put in pictures from our 3 Christmases together since our engagement which meant: my engagement ring, me pregnant with Michael, me pregnant with the twins, and then finally the 3 kids.  When I looked at my picture when I was pregnant with Michael compared to when I was pregnant with the twins, I was amazed.

Pregnant with Michael December 25, 2007




Pregnant with the twins December 24, 2008

I was supposed to be due a week earlier than I was with Michael so I was right at the same time frame in both pictures.  I think it is absolutely amazing how much bigger I was with the twins (I know I shouldn't be that amazed but to see it in a picture just blows my mind).

I am so glad that I did that album for my husband and I am so glad that I found these pictures!

Amy

1 comment:

  1. wow! You had a whole lot going on! I can't even imagine having one that little and two more on the way! I am sure it will all balance out nicely in a few year, but maaaaaaaan!

    ReplyDelete