Monday, December 6, 2010

Makes My Monday: Santa Picture

I've been waiting to get this year's picture with Santa, but I wanted to do it soon so we could send out our Christmas cards.  We went at the last minute yesterday, and as we were waiting, I wasn't sure how things were going to turn out.  All 3 kids just wanted to run around.  The twins were at least interested in Santa, but when Michael saw him, he said his favorite words, an emphatic NO! (he may not have  huge vocabulary, but he can say NO!).  Thankfully, when it was our turn, all 3 did really well.  It took a lot of being crazy and silly on mommy and daddy's part, but isn't that what being a parent is all about?

Waiting to see Santa!


Here's this year's Christmas card!

(I couldn't find anything to match for Michael, so I sewed him a tie)

Enjoy the holiday season!
Amy

2 comments: