Friday, March 19, 2010

Nice Weather!

Here in New England, the first day of spring is March 20th, which happens to be tomorrow.  This week has been especially gorgeous!  We have spent every day outdoors for hours at a time.  I have been loving getting out of the house.  I have also been meeting up with some other twin moms at the park which has been awesome!  This way, I get out of the house with the kids, they get to play outside and with other kids and, best of all I get to be with other adults.  Having 3 little ones at the park isn't easy, but when you have other moms that you know at the park with you, it becomes much more doable.  This week has really made me appreciate people with Seasonal affective disorder.  I know I don't have it, but the nice weather has made such a difference in mood, that I can only imagine how difficult it is to actually have the SAD diagnosis.

I know that New England weather, especially this time of year can be extremely fickle, but I am loving having kids and being outside with them!  Let's hope that the weather doesn't get to bad before it gets good again!

All 3 kids playing together as much as they will play together


Eva Rose and Thomas loved this bouncy toy.  Eva Rose got to the point where she was able to get off it by herself.  They are on with another twin.

Michael driving the fire truck



Michael sitting at the top of the slide before going down by himself.

Happy Spring Everyone!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment