Thursday, May 20, 2010

Father's Day

So, I have been thinking about what to do for father's day and I had thought that I would do some sort of mug and I still may.  I have been looking at clay stores to do this.  But, now, my twins group posted about father's day gifts and I love their idea.  They took pictures of their kids with letters spelling out DAD.  Since I have 3 kids, spelling out DAD will be perfect.  So I may end up doing 2 gifts.  the best part is that I get to do something creative for father's day.  The other thing that I am planning on trying is a cement stepping stone with hand prints of the kids and let them decorate it.  I bought a kit last year, but never used it.  I guess having a 15 month old and 5 month old twins was just too much last year.  This year, the kids are so much more independent.  We have a garden and I think it may be the perfect thing to make.  Well, Dad is going to get plenty of gifts this year, and I can't wait to make them!

I'll post pictures when I'm done!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment