Monday, May 31, 2010

Makes My Monday: Beach

Yesterday we went to my sister in laws in Kennebunk ME.  It was our first trip to the beach this year.  I was amazed at how much Michael loved the ocean.  He didn't want to leave the water, even after he fell face first a couple of times after losing his balance!  It totally solidified the fact that me and my husband need more than the 2 of us if we want to take them to the beach!
Thomas kissing Daddy!


Michael and Eva Rose with their cousins.

Taking the kids to the beach for the first time this year makes my Monday!

Amy

2 comments:

  1. What a memorable experience! That top image is just too precious! Thank you for making my Monday by playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. T and I are not really beach people (having grown up in Iowa, it just wasn't something we did), but I'd love to take Tiny and Buba sometime. Tiny had a bad experience with sand last summer, but I'm hoping a new experience a year later might change her mind. Looks like you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete