Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Way Back When-esday

Once again I'm joining in with http://twinfatuation.blogspot.com/

I just interviewed for a job this week.  I haven't worked since almost 2 years ago when I returned to work after a 3 month maternity leave with my first son.  2 years ago, I was hoping for time to slow down so that I could enjoy my time off.  By the time I had returned to work July 2008, I was again pregnant and I knew it, I just didn't know that I was going to have twins or that I would only be at work for a total of 4 months before I was put on bed rest.  Now here I am 2 years and 3 kids later still wanting for time to slow down, and not wanting to go back to work!

This is a picture of Michael 2 years ago at this time of year!

May 21, 2008

3 comments:

  1. I hope all went well with the interview! I have a feeling time won't slow down again for quite some time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything went well with the interview... With 3 young children do you honestly think things are going to slow down soon??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those sweet little hands on the blankie! Precious! Thank you so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday...and good luck on the interview aftermath!

    ReplyDelete