Monday, November 29, 2010

Crafting With The Kids

I am trying to get the kids into crafting.  I know they are a little young, so I am trying to go with their abilities and do simple projects for short periods of time with lots of help from mom!  So far we have some gifts for their cousins and the start of gifts for their godparents.  I still need to figure out what I am going to have them do for their nonna and their papa.  If I can get them interested in crafting, I may be able to amke time for me to craft, and I'll hopefully help to support their imaginations. 

Amy

2 comments:

  1. Amy, one year I let the kids help me make Christmas cards...drove me crazy, but they looooved it! Good for you, you brave woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your projects. I picked up a simple craft project at the Dollar Tree store the other day. We haven't attempted it yet, but I'm hoping they'll enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete