Monday, September 14, 2009

Scheduling

I am off to a great start this morning!  The kids have been up since 6:30.  They have all had their milk, breakfast, diapers changed and are in for their morning nap.  It is absolutely crazy how much scheduling your day helps get you through and is so much better for the kids.  I am going to use this time to get some housework done.  With 3 kids under 1 1/2, you really can't get housework done when they are up.  Not only that, but you want to spend time with them not cleaning (never mind that I hate cleaning).  I am hoping that since Michael is having a morning nap, he will still have an afternoon nap.  Then, I will have another 1-2 hours to get stuff done around here.  The Christening is coming up soon (October)  as well as a party for my sister's wedding this weekend.  The house needs to get cleaned and organized and I still need to finish the boys outfits for the Christening.  Life passes so quickly!

On to finish my coffee, shower, laundry, and clean!

Life is crazy, but having a good schedule really helps!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment