Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday!

Before I had children, I thought that life was passing by so fast.  Now that I have 3, I am amazed at how fast things change and how fast time passes. My little Michael is only 18 months, but he is such a little boy.  He no longer looks like a baby.  He is starting to look like a boy.  In some ways this makes me sad, but in many ways, I so love watching him grow and change and get more and more of his special personality!

The twins are growing and changing so fast also.  Thankfully they still look little babies.  But they are starting to lift their hips and rock.  Before I know it they will be crawling, then standing, then furniture walking, and finally walking independently.  I know that this will all take time, but I also realize that this will happen all to quickly.  They have the best little personalities.   It's amazing how all three are so different, yet they are all from the same parents.  I love watching my babies change and grow.

I have to say that I am loving this schedule that I have been using, mostly for the twins but also for Michael!  We are trying to get this house organized and looking at least semi-presentable.  Saturday, I am having a party for my sister, then in a couple of weeks we are having the babies christening at this house.  Today the kitchen started out looking pretty nice, then as we started to take things out to get rid of things, it started to look like a disaster.  Thankfully, now that the babies are all asleep by 8:00 at the latest, Michael being the last one in bed, I have time to get things done. Now, the kitchen looks much more like it did earlier today!  And the best part is that I can go to bed when I want and not worry about a last feeding for the twins and all the babies will sleep through the night til hopefully 6:00 am.

Life is crazy, but I love it!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment