Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday

So, Eva Rose is able to sit up somewhat on her own at least for a short time.  Thomas is not really ready for that yet, but close.  It seems like once things start they happen so quickly.  They both have 2 bottom teeth and I'm assuming that more are coming soon.  Michael is 18 months and has 2 teeth so far.  Knock on wood, I have to say the teething hasn't been an issue with any of the 3.  Hopefully it will continue that way.

Eva Rose sitting up 9/9/09


Thomas went for his follow up for his circumcision.  Everything looks fine.  It's amazing how quick these MD appts are.  It really amazes me how much it takes to get 3 kids into the doctors office and then the doctor walks in looks at the patient for 2 seconds and then says everything is fine and leaves.  It's great that is all that Thomas needed, but if that was all it was going to be, I don't think I would have packed up all 3 kids and had both Tom and I go to the appointment.

Michael is so cute.  I think he likes the bouncy seats more now that he is really to big for them.  He loves to try out Thomas' which was his, but he likes Eva Rose's pink one as much.  He's  so pround to be able to get in and out of  the seats on his own.  He's growing up so fast.  I look at him and no longer see a baby, I see a little boy.
Michael in Eva Rose's bouncy seat 9/10/09

Life is crazy, but I love it!

Amy

I know I said that I wouldn't write more, but it has been 3 nights in a row for all 3 kid's sleeping through the night.  I am so excited that this is going so well.  The schedule is great, and is so helpful.  Naps can be difficult, but night time seems to work well.  I hope that I am not jinxing myself, but so far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment